Van Vleck & Zaller LLP
Meet Our Legal Parter
Van Vleck & Zaller LLP (VVZ) offers employment law and corporate business services. VZR specializes in all aspects of California labor, employment law, corporate business, and real estate and leasing services.
Employment law services
While the firm’s attorneys’ primary concentration is litigation, they also offer clients advice and counsel on a wide variety of employment-related matters, such as employment policies, wage and hour compliance, and training services for company’s managers and human resources professionals. With over 40 years of combined experience in employment law, VZR’s attorneys routinely handle all aspects of the employment relationship for their clients and have extensive experience in defending restaurants in virtually every type of employment litigation, including:
- Wage and hour class actions alleging missed meal and rest breaks, unpaid wages, off-the-clock work, and related claims;
- Private Attorney Generals Act (“PAGA”) claims;
- Wrongful termination claims;
- Harassment and discrimination claims;
- Administrative hearings before OSHA, EDD and the Labor Commissioner; and
- General employment advice and counseling on: handbooks, policies, employment agreements, and severance agreements.
Business and corporate law services
VZR is also uniquely situated to offer cost-effective “in house” corporate legal advice for companies of all sizes. We utilize technology, our years of experience navigating California’s unique regulatory backdrop, and our litigation experience to offer practical, general corporate advice. From start-ups to well-established companies, VZR can assist with just about any corporate legal issue that arises, such as:
- General corporate and business transactions;
- Real estate, retail leasing and leasing transactions;
- Corporate and LLC formation;
- Stock options and equity compensation;
- Joint ventures and strategic partnerships;
- Private securities offerings (debt and equity);
- Investor representation;
- Venture capital and emerging companies; and
- Mergers and acquisitions.
You should feel free to contact Anthony Zaller, a CRA Los Angeles chapter Board Member and a founding partner of the firm, at (323) 592-3505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org