ServSafe Dining Commitment
We recognize that your restaurant is an integral part of the history and fabric of your community. As you make plans to welcome customers back to your dining room, we want to help you spread the word. The California Restaurant Association ServSafe Dining Commitment provides customers with the assurance that your restaurant is carefully following the recommended reopening guidance and is ready for business.
The ServSafe Dining Commitment
The ServSafe Dining Commitment is a part of a multi-faceted multi-million dollar program designed to showcase the restaurants who have demonstrated their ongoing commitment to the health and safety of their employees and guests by signing the ServSafe Dining Commitment.
Peace of Mind for Returning Diners
Welcome diners back into your dining room by giving them the peace of mind that your restaurant adheres to the ServSafe Dining Commitment.
You Can Make the ServSafe Dining Commitment in 4 Easy Steps
- Adhere to the NRA Reopening Guidelines
- Adhere to local/state laws and guidelines
- Have valid ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- Have 75% of all employees trained in ServSafe Food Handler and ServSafe’s COVID-19 Training
As a ServSafe Dining Commitment Participant, You Will Receive
- 2020 Commitment Decals
- Record of Commitment
- Coupon for a 20% Discount on ServSafe Products
- Access to ServSafe Library of Food Safety Posters
- Digital Marketing Kit
Make the Commitment to Better Food Safety