Exclusive Health Care Discounts from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare offers the following health care discounts for CRA members:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
For more information, please contact Alliah Sheta at email@example.com.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
- Those with working staff members who do not have health insurance. Access to telemedicine is an ideal way for employees to manage and address health concerns with a doctor from the privacy and safety of their own home. This allows employees and their families to receive care for everyday health issues as well as early screening for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Those with furloughed staff that the business intends to bring back following the reduction in business or temporary closure as a way to help these employees and maintain goodwill during this difficult time.
HealthiestYou from Teladoc will be offered at a members-only negotiated price of $7 per employee per month ($7/mo includes employee + entire family) with $0 copays.
- Includes general medicine, mental health, dermatology, back pain and expert medical opinions.
- A great way for employees to meet virtually with a health professional to determine if their symptoms require leaving the house to go to a crowded clinic, urgent care or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered through employers who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Learn how you get your time back with HealthiestYou
PLEASE NOTE: Effective August 1, 2021, HealthiestYou by Teladoc employer pricing will increase from $7 per employee to $9 per employee. For existing coverage purchased before August 1, 2021, pricing will NOT increase.
Have questions about HealthiestYou by Teladoc? Check out the HealthiestYou Group Requirements FAQ PDF.
For more information, please visit the NRA’s Restaurant Healthcare HQ Telemedicine page.
Employers, are you looking to offer your employees a program that doesn’t require employer contribution? Check out the Teladoc for Employees here.
At Home Lab Testing – Let’s Get Checked
Allows employees to take their health into their own hands. An accessible, affordable and convenient home health lab testing service is available to employees for a members only negotiated 30% discount off retail.
- Avoid waiting rooms, doctors scripts and appointments, simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- LetsGetChecked offers a range of over 30 tests including women’s health, men’s health, sexual health, and wellness. Order your COVID testing now!
For more information or to order at home testing kits, please click here.
Now offering COVID-19 PCR tests for a CRA member price of $86/test*. Click here to order.
*minimum quantity of 20 tests required
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
This free pharmacy discount card helps employees save up to 75% (average savings of 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- There are no costs for using this card.
- Each time a card is used, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
Download your free card today at: https://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
More Resources from UnitedHealthcare
For more information on the Hospitality Associations Alliance program and its exclusive member offerings, contact Alliah Sheta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of California, Inc.
Investments are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed by Optum Bank®, and may lose value.