Exclusive Health Care Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare®
To address the diverse health care needs of the hospitality industry, the CRA continues to work with UnitedHealthcare through the hospitality associations alliance program to help provide easier access to health care coverage for hospitality employers, employees and their families.
UnitedHealthcare offers exclusive health care pricing and solutions for every size CRA member business – including small, midsize and large employers:
- NOW AVAILABLE for small businesses: New NRA Health Benefits Association Plan option for fully insured hospitality groups with 2 to 99 eligible employees
- For businesses with 101 or more employees: Up to a 5 percent discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 101 or more eligible employees
- For large self-funded businesses: An annual invoice credit of up to 5 percent on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees
- FOR BUSINESSES OF ALL SIZES:
- Up to a 5 percent discount on specialty benefits products (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts, including bundling benefits programs.
- Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card program for prescription savings (even without insurance).
- Discounted Health Savings Account (HSA) from Optum.
- Mitigate the risk of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) website accessibility lawsuits. Exclusive discounts on website accessibility solutions from DigiPro Media.
The NRA and CRA chose to work with UnitedHealthcare because of its wide range of products and services.UnitedHealthcare features an expansive network of more than 1 million physicians and care professionals, and 6,000 hospitals and other care facilities nationwide; various online tools and resources; and several wellness programs designed to help improve employee health, productivity and retention. In addition, voluntary benefit programs are available for dental, vision, life and disability insurance products.
UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of UnitedHealth Group®, a diversified Fortune 50 health and well-being company. UnitedHealth Group is the top-ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune’s 2017 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list. This is the seventh straight year UnitedHealth Group ranked No. 1 overall in its sector.
This alliance program is designed specifically for the hospitality industry to help meet your health and wellness needs.
Interested in learning more? Visit www.uhctogether.com/calrest.
For more information, contact your broker or Alliah Sheta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size.
Network counts as of Q2 2017, UnitedHealth Group Fact Book.
February 16, 2017. FORTUNE is a registered trademark of Time, Inc. FORTUNE and Time, Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of UnitedHealth Group.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UHC of California DBA UnitedHealthcare of California.