NEW CRA MEMBERS PAY JUST $99/per location IN MEMBERSHIP DUES WHEN THEY ARE Referred by EMPLOYERS® FOR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
By joining the CRA today, qualified businesses can take advantage
of big savings on their membership if they are insured with or
eligible for workers’ compensation insurance with EMPLOYERS®. In
addition CRA members may be eligible for a 5% discount on
workers’ compensation coverage through EMPLOYERS.
The discounted membership offer is extended to new members only. New members receive the introductory rate of $99 (per location) for the first year and may renew their membership the second year at just $250. Subsequent year’s dues will be based on the operation’s gross revenue. To qualify for this program, the business can not have any prior membership history with the CRA. In addition, the business must signup each of its restaurant locations as a member, even locations that might not be in the Employers policy.
In addition to saving on dues, being a member of the CRA brings countless other perks, including:
- News + Information. The CRA keeps the industry up-to-date on headlines and industry trends and developments that matter most to restaurants.
- Representation. The CRA’s advocacy specialists fight on the side of restaurants, and keep them informed of the decisions being made that will affect their businesses. Also, regular legislative updates and bill tracking resources.
- Services. Access the CRA Helpline and Legal Center, where referrals, research and support is just a phone call or e-mail away. CRA members receive 18 minutes of free legal advice per month.
- Discounts. Exclusive pricing on a range of essential products and services, just for being a member, including ServSafe training.
- Community. Access to the local chapter and be the first to know about all of the mixers, seminars and other events happening near you.
Insurance offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Co., Employers Preferred Insurance Co. and Employers Assurance Co., which are rated A- (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Co.
*By becoming a member, I (we) authorize the CRA and CRAEF to send information on products and services by phone, fax or e-mail under U.S.C. 47sec.227. I (we) certify that the foregoing information is correct and authorize the CRA to process my (our) chosen method of payment and activate membership. I (we) understand CRA memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
|Restaurant dues (per location)||Dec. 31, 2021||$99|
|Service provider dues||Dec. 31, 2021||$99|