Bar Basics 101 Training
Package Pricing - Member Pricing: $15.00 | Non-Member Pricing: $25.00
Subscription Length - Monthly
The training you need before bartending! This bar basics training offers your staff an extensive education on different types of wines and spirits, how these products are best served, and even how they are made! Teach your staff bar related tasks that they’ll use in the alcohol service industry.
- The difference between the various ales available in America
- The methods used to create American Sparkling Wine
- The uniqueness in Beaujolais Nouveau
- All things Chardonnay from the flavors, to the grapes to how they’re harvested
- Gin 101 – legal requirements in the making of it and the difference between top and bottom shelf
- Basic difference between porters and stouts
- How Sake is made
Subscribe to any of these packages for up to 20 users per month in the CRA Training System. Providing this package to your staff, we will set up your account to distribute and view your staff progress for the package(s) you subscribed to.