Gain efficiency Converge tools help streamline payments
Elavon • Article
4 min. Read
Last Updated: 09/11/2023
Converge tools help businesses streamline payments
If your business uses Converge, you can improve efficiency by using the omnicommerce payment solution’s business productivity tools. You can improve cash flow, control acceptance costs, streamline back-office processes and securely store customer and card details by tapping into the following.
- Subscription payments: Securely store customer profiles and card details for recurring payments.
- Digital billing and invoicing: Email customers quotes and invoices and allow them to pay online.
- Product catalog: Speed checkout and reduce staff keying errors by setting up a list of products and services, including prices and descriptions.
- Reports: Easily generate standard or custom reports to view or export to accounting and management systems.
- User management: Add employees and assign roles and permissions for added security. How to set this up.
Converge allows businesses to accept payments in store, online, via mobile or by mail/telephone order (MO/TO). Click here to learn more.
Who do you call?
Call Customer Care at 800-725-1243 or email email@example.com with questions about:
- Daily account activity and funding
- Point-of-sale terminal or PC product issues
- Your monthly billing statement
Contact your Customer Account Manager with questions about:
- Managing card processing for your business
- Product and equipment information and training
- Other payment solutions or services that may be available to you
For help setting up your talech solution, visit talech PaymentStart or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage all aspects of your payments online
- View statements, reports, file downloads and more
- Securely view your account information anytime, anywhere
Thank you for your business. We are available to answer any questions you have about your payment processing services. Please contact Customer Care anytime.
* By selecting the included links, you will leave Elavon content and enter a third-party website. Elavon is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by these third parties, nor does it assure the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the sites. These websites are not controlled by Elavon. Please note that the third-party websites may have privacy and information security policies that differ from those of Elavon. These materials are general in nature and may not address all situations or card processing circumstances. All programs or offers may be discontinued, altered, or amended without notice.
© 2023 Elavon, Inc.
Information provided by:
Elavon, Inc. Two Concourse Parkway, Suite 800 Atlanta, GA, 30328, USA
Elavon is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.