Elavon Users $250 Discount Program
NEW CRA MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM ELAVON RECEIVE THEIR FIRST YEAR AS A CRA MEMBER FREE.
By joining the CRA today, qualified businesses can take advantage of big savings on their membership if they also purchase products and services from ELAVON.
To qualify for this program, the business cannot have any prior membership history with the CRA in the last six months.
New Restaurant Registration New Service Provider Registration
EXISTING CRA MEMBERS WHO SIGN UP FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM ELAVON RECEIVE A $250 CREDIT TOWARD THEIR MEMBERSHIP DUES.
Existing CRA members will have the $250 credit applied to their dues upon next membership renewal.
The subsequent year’s dues will be based on the operation’s gross revenue.
In addition to saving on dues, being a member of the CRA brings countless other perks, including:
- News + Information. The CRA keeps the industry up to date on headlines and industry trends and developments that matter most to restaurants.
- Representation. The CRA’s advocacy specialists fight on the side of restaurants and keep them informed of the decisions being made that will affect their businesses. Also, regular legislative updates and bill tracking resources.
- Services. Access the CRA Helpline and Legal Center, where referrals, research and support are just a phone call or e-mail away. CRA members receive 18 minutes of free legal advice per month.
- Discounts. Exclusive pricing on a range of essential products and services, just for being a member, including ServSafe training.
- Community. Access the local chapter and be the first to know about all of the mixers, seminars and other events happening near you.
*By becoming a member, I (we) authorize the CRA and CRAEF to send information on products and services by phone, fax or e-mail under U.S.C. 47sec.227. I (we) certify that the foregoing information is correct and authorize the CRA to process my (our) chosen method of payment and activate membership. I (we) understand CRA memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.