Workers’ Comp Insurance
EMPLOYERS®, the CRA’s endorsed workers’ compensation insurance carrier, understands the specialized concerns of the restaurant and hospitality sectors.
EMPLOYERS® is a preferred provider of the California Restaurant Association, providing workers’ compensation insurance and services to CRA members through EMPLOYERS appointed independent insurance agents.
EMPLOYERS® specializes in meeting the needs of small businesses and does the majority of its business in California, where restaurants are its single largest customer. Given the company’s experience, financial stability and specialized services, EMPLOYERS is perfectly aligned to be a provider of choice for CRA members.
Submit your contact details to get more information or to receive a quote from a California insurance agent, or contact your insurance agent today to learn why EMPLOYERS is an ideal choice for California Restaurant Association members.
- 5% discount to eligible members subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. CRA membership does not guarantee coverage.
- A broad underwriting appetite that includes quick-service and fast-food restaurants
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premiums
- Fair and efficient claim handling
- Full spectrum of loss control services available at no extra cost
- Loss Control Connection™ – a comprehensive risk management and human resource web center that allows you to build a risk management program that is focused on loss prevention in the workplace.
EMPLOYERS® is a group of companies providing workers’ compensation insurance and services to select, small American businesses. The company specializes in the workers’ compensation insurance needs of independent, entrepreneurial businesspeople. Knowledgeable, responsive underwriters, loss-control experts and claims specialists work closely with businesses to develop workers’ compensation coverage that fits their business needs.
Insurance offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Company which is rated A-(Excellent) by A.M. Best Co.