2019 Register Your Restaurant
Fresno County Restaurant Week is a celebration of the region’s premier dining destinations, spanning Fresno County. The 10-day event will showcase the area as the culinary powerhouse that it is, with local restaurants hosting special menus for dynamic dining experiences.
Dates: Wednesday, September 12th – Saturday, September 21st
Where: Fresno County
Deadline to Register: September 1st, 2019
Menu(s) Due By: September 5th, 2019
*Submit by August 15th to have menu(s) promoted on (insert special)
Fresno County Restaurant Week Restaurant Participation Guidelines
Design Prix Fixe Menu to showcase throughout the ten-day event. Participants may opt in for both lunch and dinner options, pricing level fixed per person
Prix Fixe Lunch (1+ course)
Prix Fixe Dinner (2+ courses)
Contribute $150 per location plus two $25 gift cards upon registration to the CRA Fresno Chapter to assist with event coordination and marketing costs for Restaurant Week. Additional locations can be registered to participate for $50 per location.
*Registration limited to 35 restaurants (individual concepts count as one spot, same concepts do not count towards a spot)
This event is open to all participants, both CRA members and non-members. There is no membership requirement to participate.
What is in it for you?
- Gain new customers
- Increase sales + restaurant visibility
- Inclusion in Fresno County Restaurant Week advertising campaign
- Inclusion in related marketing promotion and social media activities
- Identified by other restaurants in the Restaurant Week program
- Possible opportunities for radio, TV, and newspaper spots
- Listing on the official Fresno County Restaurant Week website and the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau website
- Access to promotional giveaways for consumers
Fresno County Restaurant Week is produced by the California Restaurant Association Fresno Chapter and the Fresno/Clovis Convention & Visitors Bureau.