Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
The California Restaurant Association is not responsible for individual vendor pricing. If you feel that pricing is unfair or unreasonable, please notify us immediately at 1-800-765-4842 ext. 2761.
To access the State of California document that provides guidance for dine-in restaurants, brewpubs, craft distilleries, breweries, bars, pubs, and wineries click here.
For more COVID-19 related resources and information, click here www.calrest.org
|Blooming Belle||custom designs||contact us for a free virtual mock-up||Jennifer Speck | 559.288.3448||view|
|Boelter||*||*||*||temporal||Mark Brewer | 817.875.6006||view|
|Ecolab||peroxide multi surface||*||*||Tyrone Hatch | 800.352.5326||view|
|Goff’s Enterprises||dividers/seperators||Joey Goff | 800.234.0337||view|
|Image Options||grocery & QSR/retail shields||*||floor||Marsha Zoller | 949.302.8909||view|
|mCloud||air scrubber||Nancy Murray | 866.420.1781||view|
|Safeguard||*||*||*||*||*||*||*||Chris DeGaetano | 646.696.5373||view|
|Shamrock Foods||*||*||*||*||*||*||Allen Suitor | 760.504.5235||view|
|Sysco||*||*||*||*||*||online ordering for members, non-members can sign up||online||view|
|Port Plastics||*||*||hand sanitizer discounted pallet pricing | 250 face shields free for every 1,000 shields purchased||Sydney Alvarado | 408.571.2231||view|
|Professional Plastics||barriers||*||*||powder free | nitrile||*||*||*||888.995.7767||view|
|P&R Paper Supply Company||powder free | nitrile, poly, vinyl||*||70%, 73%, 80% alcohol||*||Renee German | 909.389.1807||view|
|TNG Worldwide||*||*||*||*||infrared||Lisa Bessette | 949.735.1969||view|
|TriMark R.W. Smith||*||*||*||*||*||*||*||infrared||*||Gina Patterson | 619.675.4628||view|
|Western Pacific Distributors||*||respirator mask-carbon filter||Scott | 559.266.9505||view|
Part-time Medical Assistant
Would you prefer to hire someone for the Covid-19 screening of your employees?
Position: Part-time Medical Assistant
Hours: Vary by location
Restaurant Specific Information/Introduction
Medical Assistant for Restaurant Owners and Operators
Under the direction of the owner and/or shift manager common duties will be:
- Conducting thermal or temperature scans of employees.
- Conducting a health survey with each employee prior to the beginning of each shift.
- Collect and record health survey data
- Ensure that employees have appropriate face coverings
- Review and explain COVID-19 Restaurant Operating Procedures to each employee to ensure they understand and will implement the procedures
- Other duties as assigned in support of State and local health guidance
A Medical Assistant is a multi-skilled allied health care professional that specializes in procedures commonly performed in the ambulatory health care setting. Medical assistants perform both clinical and administrative duties and assist a variety of providers including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. They typically work in medical offices, clinics, urgent care centers and may work in general medicine or specialty practices.
Common duties of a Medical Assistant include administrative and clinical tasks like:
- Checking patients in and out upon arrival and departure
- Answering phone calls and questions
- Assisting providers with exams and procedures
- Administering injections or medications
- Working in the electronic health record (EHR)
- Performing EKG, phlebotomy, and laboratory procedures
- Taking patient vital signs
Request to hire a graduate – https://carrington.edu/hire-a-grad/