- California’s Pregnancy Disability Leave Notices A
- California’s Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave Notice B
- California’s Employment Development Department Notice to Employees
- California’s Workers’ Compensation Notice
- California’s Cal/OSHA Notice
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice.
On Feb. 6, the Department of Labor announced an update to the Federal Employee Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act notice. Effective March 8, covered employers must post the revised FMLA Notice in a conspicuous place where employees and applicants for employment can see it. A poster must be displayed at all locations even if there are no eligible employees. A covered employer is any employer employing 50 or more part-time or full-time employees.
To ensure the revised FMLA Notice is readily available to applicants, the CRA Legal Center recommends that affected employers attach a copy of the revised poster to all applications and integrate an online version for the applicant to confirm that they have read and reviewed the poster. Covered employers also should continue to post notices in their usual place. The revised FMLA notice can be downloaded from the Department of Labor. A Spanish version is expected from the department soon.