FREE Global Ready Seminars
- San Francisco Airport - Oct. 13
- Sonoma (Santa Rosa) - Oct. 14
- East Bay - Tri Valley (Pleasanton) - Oct. 16
- Santa Barbara - Oct. 20
- Anaheim/Orange County - Oct. 27
- Santa Monica - Oct. 28
- San Diego - Nov. 18
- Palm Springs - Nov. 19
- Napa - Dec. 1
- Beverly Hills -TBD
The Service Ready: How to Understand and Welcome Chinese Visitors training will concentrate on how to be China Ready through service and cultural training and discover the benefits of accepting UnionPay cards. Training is perfect for front-line employees, managers, marketing and sales staff or anyone interested in learning how to better understand and serve Chinese visitors.
- Learn how to welcome Chinese visitors to California with respect.
- Communicate both verbal and non-verbal messages to visitors.
- Integrate knowledge of Chinese culture in the work environment.
- Handle a range of customer service situations.
- Understand professional service standards expected by the Chinese visitor.
- Discover the benefits of accepting the UnionPay cards.
Why China? By the Numbers
- 2.2 million Chinese visitors to the U.S. in 2014
- 1 million Chinese visitors to California in 2014
- 24.8% year-over-year increase in California visitation
- 45.3% California market share
- 1.8 million projected Chinese visitors to California in 2018
"UnionPay Your Way" - Providing cardholders with a new payment choice in shopping, catering and accommodations as well as rich and exclusive privileges.