CRA MEMBERS INVITED TO ATTEND, SAVE ON REGISTRATION FOR JANUARY EVENT
The California Restaurant Association (CRA) is thrilled to partner with the one of the nation’s preeminent food industry consulting and research firms to offer discounts to members attending the conference, which will delve deep into 2014 consumer trends.
Attendees will hear from industry experts and see the latest reporting on a variety of timely, relevant topics, such as:
- economic indicators impacting consumer spending and confidence
- examining the changing needs and priorities of generational groups, families and Hispanic consumers
- plotting diners’ where-to-eat decision-making process
- defining the consumer value equation
- best practices in reaching the social media consumer.
The conference will also feature a session including an operator panel discussing frequent-diner programs and building true loyalty.
CRA members can save $150 on registration fees by using the promo code CRA.
To register, go online at technomic.com/consumer or call 312.506.4076.