World Tea Expo is the leading tradeshow focused 100 percent on premium teas and related products, and it takes place June 15 – 17, 2015 (with a pre-conference program June 13 – 14) in Las Vegas, Nev. at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration and the conference agenda is available at WorldTeaExpo.com.
Grow with Tea
This year’s agenda will attract thousands of professionals for a five-day platform of new tea products, education sessions, workshops and business-growing activities, setting the pace for “what’s next” in tea. The education curriculum covers a broad range of key topics to help businesses boost their sales and profit through tea.
Core conference sessions are designed to meet the specific needs of retailers, foodservice businesses, distributors, product developers and many others with different levels of experience. Numerous ‘Focused Tea Tastings’ offer 90-minute organoleptic explorations of tea styles, tea regions and tea pairings. And the ‘Skill Building Workshops’ hone important industry skills like cupping and blending.
Just some of the hot topics at World Tea Expo 2016 include:
- North America: The New Cutting Edge of Specialty Tea
- State of the Tea Industry: Global Foodservice
- Stop Losing Your Beverage Sales to Water!
- The Romance & Broken Dreams of Buying at Origin: What Your Domestic Supplier Really Provides
- What Tea Style Works Best for Your Establishment?
- Creating Unique Blends
- A New View Into Natural Products Consumers: Who They Are, What They Buy, and Why They Buy
- Why Are There So Few Chain Tea Shops?
- Is There Opportunity for Tea in Retail?
- Products Manufacturing Insights: Tea Bags, Loose Teas and Raw Materials
- Goldmine Resources for Tea Ventures
- In 2050, Will There Still Be Tea?
- Tasting Ceylon, A Tea Garden Manager's Insights
- Tea Retailing 2.0: Achieving Scale
- The Science of Intuitive Brewing
- How Can You 'Be More Tea' to Sell More Tea?
- Being Provocative: The Art of Merchandising
- Not Your Granny's 'Afternoon Tea'
- Among many other topics
In addition to the education sessions, World Tea Expo’s bustling show floor features hundreds of the latest tea products and services, many of which cannot be found at any other trade show.
Other World Tea Expo Highlights Include:
- Best New Product Awards – Each year, World Tea Expo reviews and selects the very best new tea and related products from among the many exhibitors.
- World Tea Awards – Now in its third year, this awards program celebrates the best and the brightest in the tea industry, covering a broad range of key categories.
- The North American Tea Championship (NATC) Winners Tasting Circle – This is an opportunity for World Tea Expo attendees to taste NATC award-winning teas, some of the best tasting teas that are commercially available in the North American marketplace.
- World Origin Tasting Tour – This full-day, pre-conference program is a highly interactive, educational and entertaining “tour,” covering the tastes and cultures of some of the most important tea growing regions in the world.
- Tea Business Boot Camp – A one-of-a-kind, two-day, intensive and hands-on program that covers critical topics facing the tea entrepreneur, such as the basics of a tea business, financial management considerations, marketing, purchasing and inventory, and Tea 101.
- World Tea Academy LIVE! – This program is a "taste" of what World Tea Academy’s online program has to offer. Attendees can participate and take the first step towards achieving industry certification. This first class of the Tea Sommelier Protocols series will explore the many factors to be considered when designing a tea menu for any setting.
World Tea Expo attendees include top companies and professionals from more than 50 countries, representing: tea and coffee shops, grocery chains, private label brands, gourmet retailers, convenience stores, distributors, online businesses, restaurants and chefs, foodservice, hotels and distributors, as well as manufacturers and beverage developers, and others interested in building their business through tea.
To register for World Tea Expo today, or for additional information, visit WorldTeaExpo.com. And be sure to follow World Tea Expo on Twitter: @worldteamedia (#WorldTeaExpo or #WTE16).