STILL NEED CONVINCING WHY YOU CAN'T MISS LOBBY DAY? HERE ARE 10 REASONS:
9. Those Kings. Directly adjacent to CRA Headquarters, you can take a sneak peek at where the new city’s new downtown arena will be built – groundbreaking is slated for fall.
8. Take in a practically private show with an up-and-coming pop star. Rock ’n Restaurants headliner Ivy Levan is making waves. Performing on Letterman one day, named an MTV Buzzworthyartist the next. She’s taking the music scene by storm, and performing for our exclusive event to benefit the CRA Issues Political Action Committee.
7. Find inspiration in some moving success stories. The CRA Educational Foundation will announce the winners of the Faces of Diversity and Restaurant Neighbor awards – honoring restaurateurs who give back to their communities, and are making strides toward achieving the American Dream.
6. Lobby Day is worth your time. We understand how busy your business keeps you. But this is one day packed with action and critical information that will set the stage for how the industry fares in the year to come.
5. Get to know your representatives. Maybe you voted for them, maybe not, but they’re making decisions on a daily basis that affect your business. It’s time to tell them your story so they keep restaurants in mind as issues arise.
4. Everyone who’s anyone will be there. With more than 100 of California’s biggest restaurant industry heavyweights in the room, there’ll be no shortage of networking and idea-swapping opportunities. And lobbying side-by-side with your peers builds bonds that last.
3. It’s like political bootcamp. You’ll dive deep into the industry’s most vexing political issues, but also lean a lot about how the legislative process works, and how the process and potential outcomes can affect your business.
2. You believe in this cause. You believe in the power of the restaurant industry and the millions of jobs and opportunities it provides. You spend every day working to make your business thrive, why not devote one to letting lawmakers know?
1. If you don’t stand up for restaurants, no one will. Power comes in numbers and your voice is crucial to the restaurant industry’s collective message being heard.
8:30 a.m. – Complimentary breakfast
10 a.m. – Issues briefing + keynote speaker
Noon - Complimentary lunch
1-4 p.m. – Legislative meetings
5 p.m. – Rock ’n Restaurants reception and concert event at the Crest Theatre
DATE: April 22
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Sacramento, 1209 L St., Regency EF Room
Find out more about Lobby Day. Register for Lobby Day now.