EVENT SLATED FOR JUNE 16-18 NEAR DALLAS
“FARE’s cross-channel audience makes it an extremely valuable venue for the perfect mix of education, networking, personal enrichment and trade show elements,” said Kay Segal, senior vice president at CSP Business Media. “It is a must-attend event for any company serving on-the-go food.”
The 7th annual FARE conference will convene foodservice and marketing directors, menu development executives, purchasing managers and chefs from traditional restaurants and commercial and non-commercial operations for three days of education, networking and relationship-building opportunities.
Speakers at the event will include:
- George W. Bush, 43rd president of the United States
- Captain Mark Kelly, U.S. Navy (Ret.), former astronaut and aviator
- Gabrielle Giffords, former Congresswoman
- Food Network celebrity chef Robert Irvine
- Pete Filiaci, vice president of strategy and insights, Univision
- Glenn Backus, senior vice president of innovation, Topco Associates
- Ira Blumenthal, president, Co-Opportunities
- Tom Feltenstein, president, Power Marketing Academy
- Leaders in Foodservice Awards: highlighting four key operators from different foodservice channels
- Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson celebrity cook-off
- 100+ booths within the Food Pavilion trade show
- More than 10 hours of general sessions and workshops covering food safety, distribution, marketing, hot and cold beverages, snacking, protein power, communication, branding and gluten free.