UnitedHealthcare, the CRA and the NRA offer an exclusive program to members, featuring:
- Up to a 5 percent discount on medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees
- Annual invoice credit of up to 5 percent on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees
- Up to a 5 percent discount on specialty benefits products (dental, vision, life and disability) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including the Packaged Savings® program
- Wellness programs and services aimed at helping people live healthier lives
- Access to the National Restaurant Association Notification Tool, which helps employers meet the exchange notification law requirements from the ACA with notice templates from the U.S. Department of Labor and the ability to track employee health care law verification records
- Latino Health Solutions resources and tools for Latino/Hispanic owners, operators and employees through UnitedHealthcare’s PlanBien® program
- Lower-cost “preventive” medical plans that meet minimal essential coverage requirements for the Individual Mandate under the ACA for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees
The NRA and the CRA chose to work with UnitedHealthcare because of its wide range of innovative products and services to address the diverse health care needs of hospitality industry employers, employees and their families.
Interested in learning more? Visit www.uhctogether.com/calrest.
Some restrictions apply; and discounts may vary by location and group size.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through a UnitedHealthcare company.