After breaking the $6,000 mark for the first time last year, this year’s Clash raised $16,720 from more than 100 contributors! For a second year running, Black Bear Diner captured "The Purse," the award for bringing in the largest haul of donations, followed closely by Specialty Restaurants Corporation, Broderick Roadhouse and Yard House.
The dishes prepared continued to impress, and there were a number of ties as the judges struggled to separate the amazing tastes and plate presentations.
Here is the awards breakdown:
- The Ecolab Champ – Real Mex, Specialty Restaurants Corporation
- The Coca-Cola Champ: Yard House
- The KitchenAid Commercial Equipment Award: Hard Rock Café, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Urban Plates
- The FreshPoint Secret Ingredient Award: Real Mex
- The Foster Farms Ingredient Award: Yard House, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
- The Golden Glove Champ: Real Mex
- The Golden Plate Champ: Real Mex, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
- The Best Bite Champ: Broderick Roadhouse, Real Mex
- The Teamwork Champ: Chart House
- The Team Spirit Award: Black Bear Diner
- The People’s Choice Award: Specialty Restaurants Corporation
- The Purse Award: Black Bear Diner
- The safeTstep Shoefie Award: Damoriae Graham
For a look at all the action, check out our Facebook photo album!