The event is slated for Dec. 10-11 at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel and will feature presentations from high-level restaurant financial executives, Big 4 leaders and industry experts. The conference was designed to provide the most recent financial accounting and reporting updates on changing regulations, industry trends and best practices on a host of issues affecting the restaurant industry, such as:
- implementing new lease accounting rules
- accounting for acquisitions and business combinations
- accounting for gift cards, social media costs and other digital marketing costs
- health care reform
- legislative updates affecting the restaurant industry
- pricing, budgeting and cost management best practices.
CRA members can take advantage of an offer to save 25 percent off of conference registration fees with discount code SPK12ACRA1.
Contact conference organizers for more information, or to register.