San Diego County
Scenic and smart, San Diego is home to an always-active chapter of the California Restaurant Association.
The chapter participates in community and philanthropic events on an ongoing basis. The San Diego education committee has supported projects such as the ROP culinary arts program at inner city schools, the Hospitality + Tourism Management program at San Diego State University and school garden projects at local elementary school.
It also organize San Diego Restaurant Week, introducing the community to local restaurants and showcasing the industry's talent.
San Diego County chapter news
- December 4, 2013
- CRA San Diego to host Faulconer fundraiser Tuesday
- November 20, 2013
- Office of Traffic Safety seeks restaurant partners for DDVIP program
- October 16, 2013
- Nominate your eco-friendly restaurant for a Cool California Award
- October 10, 2013
- US Foods holds expo for 'Food Fanatics' in Orange County
- October 7, 2013
- Legal Center Live: No penalties currently, but notification acknowledgement recommended
- October 2, 2013
- Covered California open for business
- October 1, 2013
- ProStart student joins Garden Fresh team after competing at Culinary Clash: Battle Los Angeles
- September 26, 2013
- Brown signs $10 minimum wage into law, first hike slated for July 2014
- More Results: