San Diego County
Scenic and smart, San Diego is home to an always-active chapter of the California Restaurant Association.
The chapter participates in community and philanthropic events on an ongoing basis. The San Diego education committee has supported projects such as the ROP culinary arts program at inner city schools, the Hospitality + Tourism Management program at San Diego State University and school garden projects at local elementary school.
It also organize San Diego Restaurant Week, introducing the community to local restaurants and showcasing the industry's talent.
San Diego County chapter news
- April 10, 2014
- Calling all chefs: Original gluten-free recipes sought to raise awareness for Celiac disease
- March 27, 2014
- Bill mandating paid sick leave advances
- March 14, 2014
- Q+A: The CRA introduces Dame Ivy Levan
- March 11, 2014
- Top 10 reasons to attend 2014 CRA Lobby Day
- March 6, 2014
- Statement: CRA, Neighborhood Market Assoc. respond to CPI report on wages in San Diego
- February 25, 2014
- As drought concerns mount, California Restaurant Association urges industry to take action
- February 20, 2014
- The Cheesecake Factory Charitable Foundation to send California ProStart Cup winners to national invitational
- More Results: