In Sacramento, membership matters.
With a robust agricultural and political landscape, the Sacramento Valley is known for its vibrant and diverse restaurant industry. From corn fields to the Capitol, the CRA Sacramento chapter provides owners and operators with a network of industry leaders dedicated to helping the industry thrive.
The CRA Sacramento chapter formed a local political action committee that will focus on supporting and electing officials who show the most promise of being beneficial to the interests of Sacramento’s restaurant industry. The chapter has an aggressive fundraising goal to start this political action committee. Help us reach our goal and start the 2013 election cycle with a strong powerful voice by contacting John Goddard at 916.431.2741 or jgoddard.@calrest.org.
Sacramento chapter news
- November 20, 2013
- Office of Traffic Safety seeks restaurant partners for DDVIP program
- November 14, 2013
- San Juan High to host Culinary Institute of America Master Chef Friday
- November 8, 2013
- Brown lends optimism to CRA convention of restaurant leaders
- October 29, 2013
- With 2014 elections in mind, CRA PAC aims to fill its coffers
- October 16, 2013
- Nominate your eco-friendly restaurant for a Cool California Award
- October 7, 2013
- Legal Center Live: No penalties currently, but notification acknowledgement recommended
- October 2, 2013
- Covered California open for business
- September 26, 2013
- Brown signs $10 minimum wage into law, first hike slated for July 2014
- September 18, 2013
- Farm-to-Fork Restaurant Week kicks off Friday
- More Results: