In Sacramento, membership matters.
With a robust agricultural and political landscape, the Sacramento Valley is known for its vibrant and diverse restaurant industry. From corn fields to the Capitol, the CRA Sacramento chapter provides owners and operators with a network of industry leaders dedicated to helping the industry thrive.
The CRA Sacramento chapter formed a local political action committee that will focus on supporting and electing officials who show the most promise of being beneficial to the interests of Sacramento’s restaurant industry. The chapter has an aggressive fundraising goal to start this political action committee. Help us reach our goal and start the 2012 election cycle with a strong powerful voice by contacting John Goddard at 916.431.2741 or jgoddard.@calrest.org.
Sacramento chapter news
- May 16, 2013
- Minimum wage debates rage throughout California
- May 13, 2013
- Sonja Spowart joins California Restaurant Association as senior vice president of finance, operations
- April 29, 2013
- Video: Restaurant operators ask about Covered California's options for small businesses
- April 11, 2013
- California Restaurant Association welcomes four new staffers
- March 25, 2013
- Frank Fat's among nominees for James Beard Foundation awards
- More Results: