Our trade show
Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo lands in Los Angeles Aug. 18-20, 2013
The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo (WFHE) is the preeminent annual West Coast event for thousands of hospitality insiders to discover the latest and greatest industry innovations. Whether you’re searching for new products or looking to network with vendors, service providers and fellow industry professionals, WFHE has opportunities for all that and more.
At WFHE, attendees can:
- connect with hundreds of exhibitors
- meet the California Restaurant Association membership team
- attend dozens of educational seminars on topics that will help uncover hot new trends and increase profits.
WFHE is slated for Aug. 18-20 at the Los Angeles Convention Center – a WFHE first. The show will include the annual CRA Educational Foundation Culinary Clash: Battle Anaheim event, presented by Coca-Cola, at 3 p.m. Aug. 18.
For more information on exhibiting or attending WFHE, call 800.840.5612 or visit www.westernfoodexpo.com.
- January 30, 2013
- 2013 CRA Lobby Day + Rock ’n Restaurants
Lobby Day is a critical day in the effort to improve the environment in which restaurants operate and thrive.
- November 5, 2012
- Restaurant industry leaders gather in Sacramento
Dozens of distinguished restaurant industry executives and California Restaurant Association (CRA) leaders convened in Sacramento Nov. 4-5 for a series of meetings and events, including a Regulatory Outreach Day and the Whiskey Warm-Up 2012 fundraiser, benefitting the CRA Issues Political Action Committee.
- September 12, 2012
- Visalia's 19th Annual Waiters Race takes the mark Sept. 27
Join the California Restaurant Association's Central Valley chapter in supporting the 19th Annual Waiters Race on Sept. 27 in Visalia. The race takes place in conjunction with the Taste of the Arts festival at the Old Lumber Yard in downtown Visalia.
- April 11, 2012
- Inaugural Rock ’n Restaurants event a success